Final Paper Information
Final Paper Submission Instructions
- The full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than Jan 15, 2018 23:59 (GMT -0700) through the PECI 2018 ePapers submission page: http://www.epapers.org/peci2018. The full paper must comply with the specifications outlined on this web site. Compliance can be checked using IEEE PDF eXpress (instructions at bottom of page).
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by Jan 15, 2018 23:59 (GMT -0700) through the PECI 2018 ePapers submission page: http://www.epapers.org/peci2018. After logging into your author account, click the red "X" in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- One author must be registered by Jan 29, 2018 23:59 (GMT -0700), the conference registration deadline, in order to guarantee inclusion in the conference program.
- Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
- Your full paper will be reviewed by the PECI Committee prior to inclusion in the PECI Proceedings. Grounds for rejection of final papers include:
- Not conforming to the material promised as per your digest.
- Figures not being of equal or higher quality to that submitted in the digest.
- Completely ignoring the recommendations of reviewers.
- Authors will be notified within a week if their paper has been approved for publication.
- The length of final paper may be 5 to 9 pages.
IEEE Paper Compliance Check
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Click "New Users - Click Here".
- Enter 42603X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. Click “Submit”.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking or Converting".
- Click "Choose File", select the file to upload, and click "Upload File".
- You will receive an email confirming your file successfully uploaded.
- After that, you should receive another e-mail that either indicates your PDF is IEEE-compliant (with an attachment of the PDF), or contains details of why it did not pass the check.
Questions About Publications?
For questions regarding publications, please contact our Publications Committee here.