Join us at the annual IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), a perfect place to investigate future power and energy technologies presented by leading industry and academic experts in the power and energy field. The conference will promote academic and research collaboration among IEEE Region 4 universities and provide an opportunity for participating companies and students to interact. This student-led conference will host several presentations and poster session(s). Conference proceedings (papers only) that meet IEEE quality review standards will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Digest submission is now open!
The digest submission is now open! You can submit your digest here.
PECI 2016 Call For Paper
The Call for Papers for PECI 2016 is available here (pdf). All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions and will be included in IEEE Xplore.
Important Dates for paper submission:
- Digest submission: November 1, 2015
- Acceptance notification: December 4, 2015
- Full paper submission: January 24, 2016
To promote the participation of undergraduate students, PECI 2016 will include an event for student poster demonstration. Posters do not require associated full papers and will not be included in IEEE Xplore. Important Dates for poster submission:
- Poster abstract submission: November 30, 2015
- Acceptance notification: December 11, 2015
- Final poster submission: January 24, 2016
All aspects of power and energy systems are welcome to be presented at PECI - from power electronics on a chip to energy markets. Major topics include, but are not limited to:
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- Machines, Electromechanics, and Drives
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Markets and Demand Response